SUBWAY SURFERS CHEATS

Hello guys I am back. I am very very sorry for the long wait. However I am here today with a treat for all u iOS users. Firstly I would like to thank you all for ur exemplary support which helped my blog to reach 9000 hits. I shall always remember all u contributors to the X- HITS. Now let's get down to the topic. I am here today with the cheats(glitches) for subway surfers on iOS. So what r we waiting for here it is:



First glitch : how to unlock all characters without getting tokens: for this glitch u need to unlock one extra character on ur own which obviously is the first girl who gets unlocked after getting 20 tricky's hats. After unlocking her go to the characters list and then click on the select for the fist guy. Then move to the right and click on select for the girl. Don't lift ur finger. Keep ur finger and then click on the right button until u get to the character u wAnted and then click on the tokens button present there and bravo u unlocked that character.


Second glitch: The mystery behind the mystery box: I am dead sure that all of you will be feeling sad that u get only one item in the mystery box. Well I know that most of us open the mystery box with a tap of one finger. Try out the opening of the mystery box with five fingers. This will reveal the mystery behind mystery box.


Hope u enjoy